Brennan House Incorporated will preserve and interpret for current and future generations 1) the last remaining Victorian single-family residence in Louisvilles central business district, 2) the medical office attached in 1912 by Dr. J.A.O. Brennan and the extraordinary collection of furnishings and 3) personal items belonging exclusively to members of the Brennan family throughout their near century of occupancy by:
1) maintaining and promoting the property for public visitation and for educational, artistic, social and business uses consistent with its protection and perpetuation
2) inspiring appreciation for the immigrant contribution to our community
3) fostering understanding of the history and evolution of Greater Louisville.